RSM has welcomed seven new industry audit policy leaders in the firm’s National Professional Standards Group (NPSG) industry program.
The industry audit policy leaders are responsible for “industry-specific” assurance matters, including accounting and auditing guidance.
In addition to supporting audit teams and clients, they will develop audit tools and accounting-thought leadership centered on their respective industries -in this case: business and professional services; consumer products; health care; industrials; life sciences; real estate; and technology, media and telecom.
Mike Lundberg, RSM NPSG, industry program leader, said: “Not only will these bright audit professionals enhance our audit effectiveness and efficiency by developing industry-specific guidance and practice aids, but their specialization will also enable us to develop new technologies and drive audit innovation within their industries.”
RSM’s new industry audit policy leaders are:
- Gary Krusenoski, business and professional services audit policy leader
- Kevin Brady, consumer products audit policy leader
- Nick Ward, health care audit policy leader
- Ryan McGurk, industrials audit policy leader
- Rachel Rabinowitz, life sciences audit policy leader
- Veronica Bulman, real estate audit policy leader
- Sean Trepanier, technology, media and telecom audit policy leader